“The photographer is a joyous sensualist, for the simple reason that the eye traffics in feelings, not in thoughts." ~ Walker Evans

Friday, April 28, 2006

The Short-Term Plan

So far, the website is coming along great! I've received quite a few positive comments and thankfully, no negative ones though I am very open to them as it can only make you better. Here is the agenda for the next few days:
  • I want to throw up a tutorial on photo composition (how to properly frame a shot when you're taking a picture).
  • Get James Scholl's gallery of pics up.
  • Expand on my own set of photographs by adding material to specific categories.
  • Adding a hit counter (or at least a hidden stat tracker) so I can effectively judge the # of visitors, how long they're spending at the site, etc.
Again, I'm open to constructive criticism. Any feedback is good feedback!

No comments: